Osaki OS-Pro Ekon White L-track Zero-G Heat 3D Massage Chair 5 Year Warranty
What Is Covered*:This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
- 3D Roller Mechanism - The depth of the rollers of the Osaki 3D Pro Ekon can be adjusted forward and back up to 3" (and 5 setting points) for a more or less intense massage experience, depending on your tolerance.
- L-Shaped Roller Track - The L-track will give you a roller massage from your neck all the way down to your buttocks. It is all the rage in the massage chair industry right now and the Ekon has it!
- Zero Gravity - You will love having your spine decompressed by the zero gravity position and, if you suffer from low back pain, get some pain relief.
- Chromotherapy - Lights have been built into the body of the chair that, when the room you are in is darkened, will create a beautiful, ambient light in the room to assist in the relaxation process. Very soothing.
- Carbon Fiber Lumbar Heat - A low back carbon fiber heating element will further relax your tight and sore muscle tissue.
- Sliding Base - Place your new Ekon massage chair within 3 inches of the wall and, when you recline, there is no way your chair will hit the wall! A wonderful innovation that serves to save space with such a large piece of furniture as a massage chair. The base of the chair slides forward 10" so that when the chair reclines, it is pulled away from the wall with room to spare.
- BlueTooth Music System with High Definition Speakers - Pair up your phone or tablet with the Ekon speaker system and you can play all the music from your own playlists over the chair's high definition speaker system.
- 40 Airbags - Although rollers are the dominant feature of this new and innovative chair, you still get your fill of airbag therapy: arms, calves, feet, shoulders, and seat.
- Body Scan with Auto Leg Scan - The chair will measure your shoulder height and the top of your neck so that the rollers give you the best fit during your massage program. The chair will also automatically measure your leg lengths to make sure you are seated most comfortably for your massage session.
- Knee Rubbing - Airbags from the calf massage mechanism reach up your leg high enough to provide a circular rubbing feature for the sides of the kneees.
- 6 Auto Programs - The Ekon uses massage modes like kneading, tapping, knocking, and shiatsu in various combinations of each built into 6 auto programs: Rest & Sleep, Neck & Shoulders, Waist & Spine, Working Relief, Sport Refresh, and Extension (stretch).
- Stretch Program - The shoulder airbags of the Ekon compress the front of the shoulders and pin them against the chair back, while the chair back reclines and the ottoman simultaneously drops down, thus providing a wonderful stretch. When you are done with your massage session, and get out of the chair, you will feel like you are standing an inch or two taller.
- USB Charging Port - Built in to the side of the chair you will have a USB plug in so that you can charge your phones and devices while enjoying your massage experience. Mechanical Foot Rollers - 2 rollers at the bottom of each foot (6 total) will move back and forth to give you the soothing foot massage you're body craves all day long.
- Mechanical Calf Rollers - Calf rollers are something we see very little of in the massage chair industry. It will certainly become more popular as more folks experience it. The Ekon has dual calf rollers behind each leg combined with airbags that move and down while compressing to provide kneading for your tired calf muscles.
- Stylish Design - The design lends itself to a very contemporary and stylish look.
- Up to 30' Massage Sessions - You can have a massage session for either 10, 20, or 30 minutes long.
to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage.
The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height,
which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete.
If the user desires a higher or lower starting point,
they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
The OS-Pro EKON has combined
both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage.
The newly enhanced 3D massage designed to massage wider and deeper
than the conventional massage rollers.
The 3D technology allows you to extend out the massage heads for an intense deep massage.
The 3D technology has intensity levels from 1 to 5, ranging from mild to strong.
With 3D technology, reaching and massaging the acupuncture points
becomes effortless with accurate precision and depth, leaving you revitalized
which provide a soothing kneading style massage.
As well when the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate
it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
The Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation.
When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest.
This helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage.
The Zero Gravity position puts the body in the ultimate relaxtion position
and reclines futher to place your legs above the heart for optimal circulation.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen
to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area.
The heat enhances the feel of the rolling massage.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'0" - 6'6"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 250 lbs.
Power Consumption (Watts): 240
Colors: Black, Brown, White
Chair Weight (lbs): 335 lbs.
Dimensions-Upright (H'' x W'' x D''): 48" X 34" X 64"
Dimensions-Reclined (H'' x W'' x D''): 45" X 34" X 72"
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1st year parts and labor; 2nd years parts; 3rd years structure
In-Home Warranty Service Period: 1 year Manufacture Country: China
All shipments come with tracking, insurance and delivery confirmation See listing details for item location. We cannot use personal shipping accounts or alternative methods of shipping.
We ship the within 4 business days upon receipt of full payment and shipping details including phone number. Shipping may take up to 7 business days depending on the remoteness of your location, will send you the tracking # when it becomes available.
Shipping insurance is included in the total shipping amount on all items.
Customer Pick-up is not available.
We accept PAYPAL only at this time.
We request that you make payment within 4 days of the listing end.
We accept PayPal only.
We ship UPS Ground. Chairs ship out within 4 days. Delivery can take anywhere between 1 to 6 business days (depending on location) Ships from Plano, TX.